Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Just had this message in my inbox:

My question is: how do I automatically sign them after their trials come to an end? I must apologise if there is a simple answer, but I've always only managed Arsenal and they get signed automatically by a member of staff. I currently have my Head of Youth Development handling Youth Team Players' contracts, but do I have to have him handling Incoming Transfers for youth players also?

You usually get a message from your youth dev during their trails suggesting who to sign. When you get that message you should have an option to sign up those with some potential. Your Youth Development team either need to handle incoming youth transfers or you sign them up individually. Getting your Youth Dev to do that is easiest however, if you opt for this be prepared to have some dross in your youth squad.

To sign up the ones shown unfortunately you will have to do it individually if their trail has ended.

You usually get a message from your youth dev during their trails suggesting who to sign. When you get that message you should have an option to sign up those with some potential. Your Youth Development team either need to handle incoming youth transfers or you sign them up individually. Getting your Youth Dev to do that is easiest however, if you opt for this be prepared to have some dross in your youth squad.

To sign up the ones shown unfortunately you will have to do it individually if their trail has ended.

Okay, thank you. Checked Staff Responsibilities again and Incoming Tranfers was still handled by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.