skunker

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any good players for Bristol Rovers 1st season League 1

thanks.

Whats your budget, mate? Assuming its not massive, I'll suggest some loan signings, which I had in my Exeter Save.

Holmar Eyjolffson- Loan from West Ham; An excellent CB at this level, got an average rating of 7.29 for me in the first season- A Must have for any League 1 defence.

Giles Sunu- Loan from Arsenal- Had him on loan with Plymouth & Exeter, and scored lots of goals. Played him as a poacher, he has lots of pace and ability. And I believe after a couple of seasons you can get him as a free.

I've never signed Febian Brandy before, but he's available for free and other people have told me, he just scores goals- And lots of them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for these players I will have to look in to signing them.
The budget is £125K what is pretty average for a League 1 team.
I'm just trying to boost up my defence and trying to get a good poacher for me really.
Thanks again.

125k?

What is your season objective??? I swear I had more than that when I started!

top-half finish is 130k transfer and 31k p/w wage budget.

Luke have you had any success while managing rovers, yet?

I would say look at Mark Arber for CB, from Dag And Red, should cost you 50K or 55K.

i signed Arber, Brandy but missed out on Eyjolffson who choose Coventry instead of Rovers

Luke have you had any success while managing rovers, yet?

Yes, on every game since FM2008! Currently sitting in mid table in the Championship!

He's out on loan to notts county, on the game.

It was a joke. Carl Regan is wank and Niall is a Nott's County fan who "highly rates" Carl Regan's footballing "ability"

have a look at Sander Van Gessel free agent if he ain't been snapped up

also have a look at Alexandre Martinovic he's a goalkeeper, should be a free agent if not snapped up by a team

Every LLM game I have done I've signed Febian Brandy. He rips apart lower leagues with his pace and acceleration and also has pretty good poacher stats.

I've signed Brandy and playing him as a poacher but he seems to be missing a lot of good chances. He has only scored 13 goals in 23 games

I've signed Brandy and playing him as a poacher but he seems to be missing a lot of good chances. He has only scored 13 goals in 23 games

Try and find a target man to play up alongside him. Could you post your lineup to here???

He used to score bags of goals for me back in FM10!!!

Daniels
Regan Tunnicliffe Coles Arber Sawyer
Williams/Brown Campbell Lines
Hoskins brandy

Are you on 11.2 or 11.3 mate???

Could you post your subs bench as well?