MWEST94

Reaction score
Current squad:

So I have 45million to spend and a lot of wage. That is my current squad and Luke shaw (20m) and Robert Zieler (free) are coming at the end of the season. I also have Balanta, Powell, Zaha, Januzaj, Sam Byram, Angelo Henriquez and Gabriel Barbosa all returning from loan. All except Byram were all on loan at Prem quality teams last season. Also contemplating selling Matuidi, Fletcher, Lindegaard and Van Persie. Van Persie was outscored by 7 players last season and I feel I can get a younger replacement. Looking at Mitrovic and Gabbiadini. Phil Jones is requesting a move because he wanted a ridiculous contract and I refused so I might need a replacement for him as well.

Any advice on signings and should I put any of my youngsters into the first team?

i would offer jones a stupid contract i did and didn't regret it best cb on the game i think and promote youth i some places but buy a new ST

I would sell Cleverly and Evans and look for replacements Cleverlys 1 could be Hughes? Evans replacement Mark O'Hara hes awsome!! ST look at Benteke or Lukaku

Get Timo Werner at ST, keep Jones at all cost, Evans is solid too for a good while (Can be worth up to ?35m). Look to replace Young (Januzaj promoted if you don't want to spend.)

Also in my 3rd season with united, signed shaw and balanta the same as you!

I got barbosa coming in Jan, got James Rodriguez at the start of this season, don't normally go for the already world class players but I had to for him.

Try rodrigo Gomez as well, wonder kid, monster on the wing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Jones is one of the best players in the game and home grown, pay him whatever he wants. In 3rd season he should be one of your highest paid players.

Van Persie was amazing for 3 seasons then collapsed so don't feel bad letting him go, you might need to wait until the end of his contract.

Powell and Henriquez dont have set PA, in my save they each played one season and then got sold for GBP 40 million each, so they might be amazing for you.

Mitrovic broke the Prem goals in a season (40+) for me, he is certainly worth looking at. Also no set PA so depends on your game.

Zaha has 4 star rating but his stats distribution is not good - you could think about selling him.

The weakest player I see in your line-up is Ashley Young (although his rating is good). Di Maria is often available from Real Madrid for a good price in case you are interested. Erik Lamela or Wilshere are amazing (if you can get them)