sachithyoda

Reaction score
I'm playing as Real Sociedad and I won the Champions League. The board has given me 39 million to spend as a result. I need a new keeper, right back, backup left back. My backup keeper has requested a transfer and I'm also thinking of selling my first choice keeper Claudio Bravo. I have bought Jeromino Rulli for 3.5m, I tried to get Victor Valdes but I couldn't afford his Loyalty bonus. I'm thinking to buying Fraser Forster as he was amazing in my Southampton Save. Would he adapt in Spain as he is English, he probably has low adaptability.

I'm also planning to sell my right back Carlos Martinez and replacing him with Gino Peruzzi as Catania are struggling I hope to get him cheaply. How much would he cost?

My left back De La Bella is excellent but is getting older and i plan to but Mattia De Sciglio as a rotation option. how much would he cost and does he leave Milan?

And finally Carlos Vela has been disappointing for me. I played him as a RW Inside Forward. Chelsea and Manchester United are after him and he is valued at 44.5m. How much should I sell him for and who do you think should be a replacement for him as RW IF?

Keeper: Rulli is AWESOME. Mattia Perin/Ter Stegen/Ron Robert Ziele
rb/LB: De Sciglio is great but he wont come (and would cost around 30m at least anyway) so look at Corchia/Vrsaljko. Peruzzi would cost more than 15m I think.
If Vela is valued at 44.5m you should sell him for at least that amount: replacements- Volland/Sadio Mane/Iago Aspas (if he comes)

Keeper - Rulli.Perrin,Zieler,Bardi,Koval,Stegen,Areola,Horn
RB/LB - Sciglio,Digne,Clyne,Grimaldo,Manqillo