silverke

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm playing Schalke and i have 2 transfers pending..
De Bruyne or Sigurdsson.

I'm looking to play them out as and advanced playmaker in the AMC position.. Also i would like to use them as wingers on either side if the match requires it..

Sigurdson will cost me 9m EURO
And de Bruyne 20m EURO.

Anybody can give me an advice on who to take?

I went for Lewis Holtby 5m was looking at sigurdson but he wasnt intrested. im just starting my 2nd season with schalke. who do have for right back az i want either a replacement for Uchida or back up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just bought corchia from sochaux.. hes a rwb can also play left.. mainly as a back up for fuchs and uchida..

I was not to thrilled bout uchida last season so could be that corchia takes over..

How did your season went?

finished 3rd well join 2nd with dortmund. never signed any players 1st season. now got 15m to spend. im using the update so corchia plays at lille. so might try get him now im in 2nd season. Iv signed Romero for Gk free. Lewis Holby 5m Signed The Kid upfront from Standard but Loaned him straight back Michy (cant remember his 2nd name) Just need that bit extra to challenge Bayern coz they ran away with it by about 12 points to many late draws for me

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yh same here... finished 3th..

did won the europa cup agaondt barcelona tough..

i have a 42 mil budget..

Bought leno in goal.. balanta, werner and corchia.. now im still.doubting for sogurdsson or de bruyne..

Sigurdsson, cheaper, good at set pieces and also scores goals

i done better then both you in 1st season with schalke finished runners up in the league 1st season offloaded huntelaar (hes so ****) & bought in mitrovic & sissoko :p that was in jan

Sigurdsson is amazing got him from spurs to united first season, ended the season with 23 assists, his set pieces alone will win you matches

woo i purchased him recently for schalke so nice 1 for that good to know my instinct was right in signing him :D