Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
man how come there are so many silky sideways logos these days? their awfull id rather have the carbon logos, the metallic logos or the ultimate logos.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH

STOP FLODING THE GAME ADDONS SECTION SILKY SIDEWAYS

Are you serious?

Stuart (with the help from me and steve-okenobi) have spent hours upon hours making these for the FM-Base community.

If you don't like them, **** off else where.

EDIT: BTW I did see your Facebook post on the FM-Base page, and you didn't really need to create this thread after being told then. If you don't like them, don't download, don't complain. A lot of people do like them.

What a *******. Why make such a pointless thread?

Mods, where are you?

Best logos on the site at the moment. If you don't like them, that is your opinion. No need to make a ridiculous thread about them. If you want to spend hours making your own logos you do that, but you'd struggle to make better.

They do make megapacks for specific leagues. Though, as you quote " I HATE THEM SO MUCH", why would you care?

man how come there are so many silky sideways logos these days? their awfull id rather have the carbon logos, the metallic logos or the ultimate logos.

Well, that is why there is different styles, so you can pick the one in which you like. People have said they like SilkySideways, and if you don't, don't bother downloading them.

I hate Coca Cola, Why do so many shops have to sell it?

/facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.