Can't get the English megapack to load... Do I need to unzip them or can I just download to the graphics folder??? Thanks

Can't get the English megapack to load... Do I need to unzip them or can I just download to the graphics folder??? Thanks

You need winRAR, and extract the files from there.

hi, could you make this logo for me please?

Bromsgrove-Sporting-FC.jpg

thanks

*taps watch*

Any time you're ready

Easy mate, I have had other more important things to do, and still do. I will pass on the Action/PSD ASAP puta.

Last edited:
If possible pre this logos for fm11??? THANKS!!!1 ^^)

NEW SERIE A-TIM ITALY
tumblr_l4h3vbsytf1qz9k5mo1_500.png

NEW SERIE B-WIN ITALY
logo_seriebwin_large.gif

NEW ITALY NATIONAL CUP
logoTIMCup2010-2011.jpg

WORLD CUP 2014 BRAZIL
brazil2014.jpg

LONDON 2012
488_430_london_2012_olympics_logo.jpg

I will be updating the packs for FM11.

Will the previous packs work in FM11? I just downloaded every single pack from your collection (brilliant!), and I really don't want to download them all again. I am sure that the config files don't change every year, nor the unique id's... Thanks.

haha was about to ask about FM11.

The packs will work regardless, but I will try to update the packs over the next few weeks.

Will the previous packs work in FM11? I just downloaded every single pack from your collection (brilliant!), and I really don't want to download them all again. I am sure that the config files don't change every year, nor the unique id's... Thanks.

The packs will all work in FM11, as SI do not change the IDs of teams. You could download them again i they are that good:p

Hey StuW,

I was just wondering really, if the W.I.P's in the OP are still W.I.P's? :p I was hoping to catch some of the English Non-League logo's for FM11, but I was unsure if you were still doing them. Cheers :)

hi stuW

I am looking for background pack for so it appears on the competition screens

europa league
champions league
fifa club world cup

these are the ones i want if you could do them id be very grateful mate, if not PM me on how to do this

thank you freind

Hi Stuw,

Any chance of those updated logo's you were on about before? Would be cool if you could post them!

Thanks ;)

Just noticed that not all the silky sideways logos are not working on FM11 in the scottish leagues.

Worked fine on FM10 with no problems. Looked at the config files and cant find any problem with them. Any ideas?

View attachment 112094

View attachment 112095

It's because alot of them are .PNG's, and FM11 only reads .png's. I got my game on Wednesday, so spent some time using AntRenamer to change all files to have an extension of .png. I added my whole logo folder to AntRenamer (I have every single SS pack :p), then I manually removed every single config file from the program, so I didn't end up with config.png's, lol. It took soom time, yes, but it's worth it :D Also, Stuw, could I please have the update for SS. I found you npower logos by searching google images, lol, but not the rest. Could you upload them to an image hosting site or something, or here..? Thanks.

I know this work, for fm11 but does every single logo work if not what do i have to change

It's because alot of them are .PNG's, and FM11 only reads .png's. I got my game on Wednesday, so spent some time using AntRenamer to change all files to have an extension of .png. I added my whole logo folder to AntRenamer (I have every single SS pack :p), then I manually removed every single config file from the program, so I didn't end up with config.png's, lol. It took soom time, yes, but it's worth it :D Also, Stuw, could I please have the update for SS. I found you npower logos by searching google images, lol, but not the rest. Could you upload them to an image hosting site or something, or here..? Thanks.

This.

I have been massively busy as of late, so I will not be able to upload the new updates yet. please don't keep asking about when they will be up, they will when I get enough time.