Jinsgin

Reaction score
I'm birmingham, 3rd season. I'm in 5th place in the table in the middle of January with a decent squad, but I finished 9th last season so its not as if I'm a global football power or anything.

Just played 1st place city, at home, drew 0-0 and afterwards it said "I can't say I'm surprised to see a draw, I only expected a narrow win for Birmingham" oO)

Played Liverpool away (they are one behind me in the table) and after I lost 1-0 it said something about expecting liverpool to maybe ****** a draw but not seeing the reds winning this one XD

Well sometimes they predict having form in mind, at least from what I can see, so that's probably why.

And if you drew with City, he was apparently not far off XD

Well sometimes they predict having form in mind, at least from what I can see, so that's probably why.

And if you drew with City, he was apparently not far off XD
He predicted Birmingham 1 - 0 City.. although its true that I'm on like a 9 undefeated streak or something silly

He predicted Birmingham 1 - 0 City.. although its true that I'm on like a 9 undefeated streak or something silly

I was just kidding.

And yeah, your streak had a lot to do with it. I'm interested though, how were City before that game?

Top of the table with a banging goal differential. Let me check.. lol 8 wins and 1 draw in the last 9 matches

2nd season with man u i beat arsenal 2-0 and yet 'expected bigger margin'