Reaction score
ive got the chance to sign simao for liverpool for 10m. has anybody signed him on 09?? plan to play him AMR. also, i bought thierry henry for 8m at the start of season, very slow start, but now banging in them in january, problem is, torres has stopped scoring now henry has started.

I used to buy Simao in in fm08, hes good but not worth 10 mil as he is getting old. Get Alexis Sanchez, plays the same position.... hes better than Simao and hes in his early 20s. He becomes worldclass after a season.

yh sanchez is a good AMR/MR and prbly a bit cheaper

or go for simao best friend.......... QURESMA (plays for inter dunno how ya spell his name like) hehehe

or go for simao best friend.......... QURESMA (plays for inter dunno how ya spell his name like) hehehe

Ricardo Queresma. explosive winger. one of my favorite players unfortunately extremely hard to sign.

to 080307: try Andres D'Alessandro or Faubert. amazing wingers and not too expensive, worth their prices

No point trying anyone but Alexis Sanchez. Hes the cheapest, better than all the rest and still has years ahead of him. Also if you get him for like 6 mil, you can sell him on at the end of the season for around 30. Quaresma is good, but not as good as Sanchez. Faubert is no good at top level and D'Alessandro isn't as good as Sanchez either.