Bontovics Pal

Reaction score
A tactic espacially for underdogs, for smaller teams. A tactic with very strong defence, like Simeone's Atletico.
View attachment 376680
You'll have 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 2 strikers. The strikers help in the defensive phase, especially the deep lying forward. The space between the lines is very small.
View attachment 376679
When you attack, the players roam more, sometimes the advanced playmakers hug touchline.
The wingbacks have a very important role in the attacking phase, they get forward and they cover the flanks and they cross. When you attack, the limited defenders are in the half of the pitch and the defensive midfielders near them. When you lose the ball, they prevent the opponent to score counter-attack goals.
Important to have strong limited defenders, advanced playmakers with good stamina (they will run, run and run :) ) and wingbacks with good crossing.
Download the tactic and write, what did you achieve and put images about your results :)
View attachment 376681

Last edited:
Im going to test with Rayo. What training do you use in season

In the pre-season tactics, fitness and defensive trainings with tactics match training.
In the season balanced training with normal or high intensity and teamwork match training.

I bought for CD Alex Emenike at Eibar. He was free agent.
I know about a very cheap and good advanced playmaker, Boudjemaa, he plays in Petrolul Ploiesti (Romania).

Limited Defender - Sergey Politevich (BATE) - about 750K
Defensive midfielder - ?d?m Vass (CFR Cluj) - about 1,7M but very good DM
Striker - Ken Ils? - in my carrer he is free player