Reaction score
I'm looking for a player that looks, smells, plays and scores as beautiful as Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Any ideas?

He doesn't look, smell, play or score as Zlatan.
25 appearances 5 goals, 1 assist - not appealing, and the swedish powerhouse's stats are incomparable to him.

Thanks anyways!

Danny Wellbeck is surpisingly good if you have not looked at him. Lots of goals and assists for me as a deep lying forward

I might actually consider Danny Welbeck, I remember him scoring tons of goals in my earlier careers.
Thanks for your suggestion :)!

I'm not sure if they smell like Zlatan but Mattia Destro or Fernando Llorrente would be the obvious suggestions, strong, powerful in the air and good target men, both free at the end of the first season as their contracts expire. Edinson Cavani/ Romelu Lukaku or Rodrigo of Benfica could do the job for you too..

Don't know about Ibrahimovic, but Giuseppe Rossi seems like Italian Van Persie. His stats are awesome, u should look him.

Don't know about Ibrahimovic, but Giuseppe Rossi seems like Italian Van Persie. His stats are awesome, u should look him.

I find he gets injured to easily and his stats can drop dramatically when injured

I think the closest to him is actually Marko Arnautovic,at least in playing style,though he is hardly as good.

ishak belfodil, stevan jovetic. look for tall players with good technical ability. i know jovetic isn't that tall but he's great on the game, maybe llorente, yarmolenko...