zakantoni

Reaction score
Iv'e been looking from other threads about him but couldnt find any on fm2010, so I decided to make one.

Just wondering how really good he is on your saves if you have him?

Is he great, good or ****? cuz ive been planning to get him into my side. Any feedbacks would be helpful :D

He develops into one of the best Centre Backs in Europe, he will probably go to Man City if you do not snap him up, and will have to pay around £18m for him

He develops into one of the best Centre Backs in Europe, he will probably go to Man City if you do not snap him up, and will have to pay around £18m for him

Thanks Luke. Ive scouted him and the scouting report says that Palermo wants 25m as a starting bid. Should I wait for next season and snap him? or is it better to snap him asap?

Really depends on the save. Seen him turn world class, and in other saves seen him develop little. He's worth a punt for 10 mil - otherwise there's Otamendi, Sakho and co.

word is he is great, I never tried him myself. but if you want a strong CB go for Kryvtsov, as he turns out a beast and is cheper than Ota/Sakho

word is he is great, I never tried him myself. but if you want a strong CB go for Kryvtsov, as he turns out a beast and is cheper than Ota/Sakho

Thanks for the tip. definitely gonna check out Kryvtsov. Heard of him a few times but havent taken a look yet. Hopefully he wont cost alot :)

On patch 10.2 and above, Kryvtsov is rubbish. Trust me on that one. Great on patch 10.1 I think it was.

I also highly recommend Vergard Forren. Very cheap.

Thanks guys. After the screenshots on Kjær, i have decided to buy Sakho :D Looks like hes just worth the money. and Forren aint available since Everton snapped him.

sakho is a great buy also for future reference try otamendi toloi or toprak all class and young

He was recomended for me by a scout. was told he was just as good as Sakho, didnt sign him tho spent my budget on Maxi's replacement Balotelli