yiliang99

Reaction score
Note: Simon Montiano was my player from the bap by l7lDanny

My name is Simon Montiano. I recently retired from my playing career and decided to start my managing career.
With a national C license but once a international San Marino player, I felt I'm ready.

View attachment 258436

SM-Simon Montiano
A-Agent

SM- Hello agent, can you tell me is there any interesting jobs to take right now?
A- The most reputable club in the list right now is Standard from Belgium, you can't speak the language so we might as well give up on that job.
SM-Wait, I want that Standard job. Get me an interview.
A- Fine , fine.

Interview

C-Chairman
C- I thank you for coming for an interview today. What makes you think you be the right guy to guide us.
SM- I might not have experience but I worked under different coaches and learn a lot so I felt if you give me a chance, I think I can get into euro cup.
C- Thank you, but we must think about this for now.
SM- Okay.

1 week later the chairman called me and I decided to start my managing career with Standard.

Standard completes first signing Luka Jovic!

View attachment 257910
I'm happy to announced our first signing Luka Jovic, he will play lots of games this season and I hope he performs how I want him to perform.

Other than that , the board agrees to let me go on a coaching course to get my National B license!

Guys, please give some comments and tell me how i should improve the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champions League draw!

View attachment 256538

I am confident we can get into the group stage!

question do people want every game updates or monthly updates

End of july
Overall I'm please with the performance but we can still improve if we stop losing the ball like weak players.
There is still room for improvement

Matches
vs Westerio
won 1-0
Motm- Jiloan Hamad
He score the winning goal of the match

vs Dnipro
won 3-2
Motm- Konoplanyanka
He destroyed our defenders like storm

We also made another signing
Andreas Pereira from Man Utd for loan.
I'm please to get Pereira as he is a very good player

View attachment 248997

**** we lost on away goals rule. We don't deserve it anyway. I played a contain formation as I thought our team would not conceded, thanks to our ****** defense we conceded 2 goals. We only started to play well in like the last 20 minutes after I agressively scold the players and told them how **** they are.
Since we are out, let's focus on the league

View attachment 248992

Despite them getting a red card early in the game, we fail to test their keeper. I am dissapointed with my attacking players and I will be certainly making changes
137774571-gohi-bi-cyriac-of-standard-liege-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Gohi Bi was great against us today as he managed to use his chances well and scored a hattrick.

Give feedback about how I can improve the story please.
Update
match vs Lokeren
View attachment 248971
The morale is low and we hasn't been playing our best football lately. The players did badly and should do better in controlling the ball. They kept losing the ball like idiots. This is also the first match I tried my 4-3-3 tactic. Will continue to try to improve it. Our targets for next match is

1- win it
2- see if the players finally dont lose the ball easily
3-get a clean sheet

Standard Liege comeback against Charleroi
View attachment 248578

After conceding a penalty early, Standard Liege comeback in the second half and got 2 goals to beat Charleroi.

MALMO-FF-v-HIBERNIAN.jpg

Jiloan Hamad scored 2 to save Standard Liege from losing.

My goals
1- win (complete)
2- players dont lose ball easily (complete)
3- Get a clean sheet incomplete.

Simon Montiano's verdict
Definitely see an improvement from last match, I don't like that we concede a penalty and it was because of Dino Arslanagic who foul it. I gave him a chance and started him but he fail to show me good performance.

Good start mate, KIU.

To answer your question (late I admit) I am a fan of game by game updates but whatever you are most comfortable with will work best :)

Good start mate, KIU.

To answer your question (late I admit) I am a fan of game by game updates but whatever you are most comfortable with will work best :)

Thanks for being the first to comment on my story. As for the updates, I decided to do game by game post

View attachment 248236

First league of the europa league playoffs!
We manage to win convincingly and I felt that we can qualify for the europa league. As always Ezekiel is currently our only reliable striker as he is the only striker who score goals for the team. Let's hope our performance will continue and hope we can get better.

View attachment 245557
Well, I felt that my defense is not strong enough that's why I decided to loan this full back to strengthen our defense. I felt that it is a good signing as he is experience too.

View attachment 245556
Shocked of our performance, despite our possesion of the ball almost the whole game , we still failed to get a goal . They created more chances than us, luckily they did not score.

ps: ignore the attached tumbnail

Second League of Euro cup playoffs

View attachment 241709
we dominated and won. We deserve to qualify. I think we could have scored more that match but I'm still happy as we have more possesion and shots​