Simon Vuckevic Of Sporting Lisbon

iKUR3

Reaction score
Is he good in real life? Because I've never actually seen him play. But he does actually have pretty impressive stats.

I can imagine he probably is good IRL hence the good stats in games given by the FM researchers, yet I doubt he is as good as the game shows to be honest. It's probably the situation where the Portuguese League isn't the strongest and so his performances make him look better, but if he was playing in England for example he would probably not look so impressive.

he is a good player, not as good as fm shows, but still very nice.
is mentality is not that good, but has great technique, nice flair and lots of power/stamina, and a very strong shoot aswell, but not fairly accurate.. and this is coming for a Benfica supporter!

Yep,hes a good player in real life.
One of the best players of Liga Sagres.

He plays in the portugese Liga so dont expect anything but below the big 4 standard :)

^
You can't really say that. Moutinho and Veloso in real life is 10x better than Lucas in Liverpool =)

ok thanks for the replies...my mate bought him on his game and he was kind of a flop

^
You can't really say that. Moutinho and Veloso in real life is 10x better than Lucas in Liverpool =)

Yes but Lucas is an exception, he is terrible.

i jus memba him scoring a goal in the cl qualifier against fiorentina and then getting stupidly sent off for taking his shirt off lol

i jus memba him scoring a goal in the cl qualifier against fiorentina and then getting stupidly sent off for taking his shirt off lol

Who?

Also, I signed Vukcevic, and in three seasons as a centre-mid he racked up about 50 goals and 40 assists. Give him a go. Plus I have his name on the back of a Sporting CP shirt. It looks mint. ;)

Well, he is a good player with good ability, IMHO. Can be very decisive, he scores sometimes. In the first season at Sporting, he was used also as striker and did well.
He is not very strong as a personality. He was injured some time, and made some pressure to have a place in the first team. That ended with a conflict with Paulo Bento, who left him outside the scheduled team for a while. Later on the trainer started to call him.
Now he is playing regularly in the first team.
Against Fiorentina, he scored the goal that led to a draw, but he took off his shirt to comemorate (he had already an yellow card) an was sent off. That had some influence in the final result (2-2 home draw for Sporting) and left him outside the second game.

In FM I just started playing Sporting and Vukcevic scored an hat-trick at the first friendly game, made a fantastic game with a lot of fantasy. He is good taking corners and free-kicks (much better than in real life).
But he is relatively irregular and his fitness is not the best to play the whole game so far.

i have just bought him for the 1st time now in FM and he is very slow and not that explosive in open play,
he has very good technical stats and played decent games befroe getting injured for 2 months.
just came back now! he has rating of 7.4