sesc

Reaction score
I m playing with Roma. They share Stadio Olimpico with Lazio and both the clubs rent the stadium. 1.49M a year. I m currently in my 9th season. Average attendance is just above 62000. The capacity of Olimpico is 70000. I want to build a new stadium because the club doesnt own it. I ve gone thru a lot of posts regarding stadium issues. I know that it is very important to fill out the stadium consistently. My question is, is it at all possible to make the board agree to build a new stadium without filling out the stadium? In reality Roma is actually building a new 55000-60000 capacity stadium ( smaller than stadio Olimpico ) because its important for a big club to own their stadium. I want the same. Is it possble ?? Is there anyone out there who built a new stadium without filling out the older one ?? I wud really appreciate some response. Thanks.

nobody out there with any sort of info. ?? :'(

just save your game and ask the board to build a new one. if they agree then fine thats good. if not, just reload that save and continue and wait some more time before asking again

I had a similar issue on the last FM when playing as 1860 munich who share with Bayern the Allianz-Arena. It is Bayern's stadium which 1860 only rent.

Your average attendance has to be over 90% for the board to consider building a new stadium whether you own the stadium or not.

The disappointing issue I had was you also have to wait until the stadium is 25 years old before the board consider buying a new one which means when playing as 1860 you have to wait until 2029 before this happens. Obviously the Olimpico is an old stadium anyway so you wont have this issue at least.

I had a similar issue on the last FM when playing as 1860 munich who share with Bayern the Allianz-Arena. It is Bayern's stadium which 1860 only rent.

Your average attendance has to be over 90% for the board to consider building a new stadium whether you own the stadium or not.

The disappointing issue I had was you also have to wait until the stadium is 25 years old before the board consider buying a new one which means when playing as 1860 you have to wait until 2029 before this happens. Obviously the Olimpico is an old stadium anyway so you wont have this issue at least.

u sure abt the 90% attendance thing?? coz ive played another season and now my avg.att. is 63500.. i.e 90% of 70634 ( full capacity of Olimipico) .. but the board still denies it.. if the 90% protocol thing exists.. i guess ive to fill out atleast 90% of the stadium in every match ..... i really dont kno... but the AI shud really make improvements regarding these issues... a club shud b allowed to build a new stadium if it doesnt own the older one... it makes sense... neways.. thnx for the reply..