Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

Just Used This Tactic For Man Utd In A Friendly And I Didnt Expect This To Happen lol

i think i will give it a try, atm i used the wenger tactics but i hav tweakd them alot n tbh i can beat bigger teams but struggle against relegation threatend teams

Tried this in my 2nd season with Spurs
pl.25 w15 d3 l7
bit dodgy at the back alot of 2-1's and a couple of 5-3's but will keep at it
my team is
<TABLE borderColor=#000000 width="90%" align=center><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>GK</TD><TD>PR</TD><TD>Leo Franco</TD><TD>GK</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>DR</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yassin Moutaouakil</TD><TD>D/WB R</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>DL</TD><TD></TD><TD>Marco Motta</TD><TD>D/WB/M RL</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>DC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Arne Friedrich</TD><TD>D RC</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>DC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Martín Cáceres</TD><TD>D C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>DMC</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Rafael Carioca</TD><TD>DM, M C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>MC</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Marek Hamsik</TD><TD>AM C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>AMR</TD><TD>PR</TD><TD>Andrey Arshavin</TD><TD>AM RLC, F C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>AML</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Joe Mattock</TD><TD>D/WB/M L</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>ST</TD><TD>Wnt</TD><TD>André-Pierre Gignac</TD><TD>ST</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>ST</TD><TD></TD><TD>Valeri Bojinov</TD><TD>AM R, ST</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S1</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Chris Kirkland</TD><TD>GK</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S2</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nedum Onuoha</TD><TD>D RC, WB R</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Antonio Valencia</TD><TD>AM RC</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S4</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Nathan Delfouneso</TD><TD>ST</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S5</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan Zubizarreta</TD><TD>D C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S6</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Owen Garvan</TD><TD>DM, M C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>S7</TD><TD>Loa</TD><TD>Danny Welbeck</TD><TD>ST</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>-</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Ledley King</TD><TD>D C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>-</TD><TD>Rsv</TD><TD>Rãzvan Rat</TD><TD>D/WB L</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>-</TD><TD>Wnt</TD><TD>Mikel Arteta</TD><TD>AM RLC</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>Michael Owen</TD><TD>F C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD>-</TD><TD>Inj</TD><TD>Yannis Tafer</TD><TD>ST</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So far these tactics are OK im using them as man united and lost 3-0 to chelsea:( its mainly the away ones that suck

I used to use it, sometimes great (had great success in the german league), have some problems dealing with teams that are strong in the middle of the park though...

Go on there Veloso and Defour r rising stars!!! Try and get Witsel another who becomes great, Toulalan as well but may b pricey

oooh seems that a lot of people are having great success

Believe it or not,was struggling with barca(1st time thats ever happened to me!) i was getting a lot of 1-1 draws and sneaky 1-0's,not scoring a lot,tried this tactic and pumped Numancia 5-0
I know its only Numancia but they were playing 4-5-1 so i'm well chuffed!

Cheers mate great tactic so far!!:)

ive been struggling in the Conference with Histon. 16th after 10 games and cannot get any result away from home. I'm gonna give this tactic a go as I like to play with 2 strikers. Will report back with results

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

well good news, i won my 1st game using this tactic 1-0! Didnt play fantastic football but never really looked in trouble at the same time.

just a couple of questions - do u focus the passing at all? and do you use zonal or man marking?

also, who do u set as a playmaker when playing away from home?

Hey everyone!

First time visitor to these forums and I'm going to give this tactic a go from our romanian friend. I'm Fulham in 2013 and last year I finally qualifed for the Champions League, finishing 4th. Currently I'm 7th after 24 games and really need a tactic to work pretty quickly :) I'll let you know on my progress.
Thanks

found a great tactic that works great in the spanish and english leagues.... its a 3-1-3-2-1 formation which is simply unbeatable, have not lost in 30 games.. conceded 17 and scored 75 with Real Madrid in my first season... won spanish division with 6 games to play! I truly believe I have found the best tactic....I would like to get someone else's thoughts on it... I have found the team talk to be the catalyst behind the streak... I found that by telling my players that I have faith in them all (player talk) at the beginning of every game is pivotal... cause after a few games each players morale is superb.... scored in 40 games in a row.... won 12 in row.. my best record anyway, lol. Also at half time if a players performance is less than 7 I tell them Im disappointed or higher than 7 that I am delighted... works every time.... as I write this I have won the treble in my first season... cup, league, champions cup. 5 of my players have been mentioned in the team of the season with average of 8 a piece. Give it a try

GK
DR (BACK ARROW) DC DC

WBL

MR DM/MC(BACK ARROW) MC/AMC(FW ARROW)

AML (FW ARROW)

AMFC (FW ARROW)
ST/FW

Team instructions

Attacking style, everything else in the centre except time wasting(none) and closing down(whole pitch) and tackling (easy)
play down both flanks, man marking, tick all boxes: counter, target man etc... player instr. not important
target man: mixed
free kicks long, throw ins long, corners play to 6 yard box... gk long throws etc,

could someone put the download of this tactic please, because I can not write the instructions of the positions, they always come back to the same place.:mad::mad:

this tactic is good and bad, the good im still undefeated in the premier league with Fulham and top of the league and scoring goals the bad im leaking goals and only had one clean sheet and used this tactic in the cup and lost to Huddersfield Town 4-2