coolguyrko

Reaction score
I just started a new game as Newcastle with lfcs latest update. I'm trying to decide which one of the above 2 I should sell. I haven't signed anyone but santon is more of a natural RB and I would prefer to play him there.
ive heard that Simpson is really good but Ryan Taylor's free kicks long shots and throws plus his ability to play on both sides are making this difficult. The extra pluses for Simpson is that he is on 23k a week less and is 2 years younger. According to genie scout Taylor has the better pa. I could possibly keep both and use Taylor as back up on the left with Simpson as back up on the right but Taylor is on 33k a week which if he runs out till the end of the contract in 2013 I would have spent roughly 3m to warm a virtual bench.

Side note. Any recommended additions or sales would be appreciated.

Taylor is very versatile, but Simpson is a quality RB when played IMO, Keep him, up to you bout Taylor

Simpson is the better RB as LFC said, but Taylor covers more positions. If you feel you've got enough fullbacks (which toon don't, but I don't know who you've signed) sell Taylor but if you're bringing in a quality RB (i.e. that croation Slime kid) then ship Simpson off

Sell Danny Simpson and get Sime Vrsaljko. Alternatively you could play Davide Santon in his natural position of RB and buy a new LB.

I'm not sure if anyone really got what I was saying. I would rather play santon at RB with either 1 of these as a back up. Though if there better than santon I'll play him at lb.