Vanderbonnar

Reaction score
So after i got to my first champions league final i lost to real madrid 2-1 and i was so annoyed i felt like going back and trying to win but i decided not to as i got beat fair and square.

Curious to know if anyone gets this way and feels numb afterwards and what are people's opinion of doing this ?

Thanks.

Take it on the chin and move on. Get your revenge next season.

Yeah thats what ive done, i've built a young dortmund team and hopefully can get there next season

So after i got to my first champions league final i lost to real madrid 2-1 and i was so annoyed i felt like going back and trying to win but i decided not to as i got beat fair and square.

Curious to know if anyone gets this way and feels numb afterwards and what are people's opinion of doing this ?

Thanks.

I have lost like, 3 CL finals in 13 years, and I have not reset any of them. Just take it as an opportunity to stay another season. :p

I have lost like, 3 CL finals in 13 years, and I have not reset any of them. Just take it as an opportunity to stay another season. :p

View attachment 266917

My dortmund team, i have a spine of quality german players and i'm just trying to think how improve the squad. Iv'e won the league 4 years in a row after building it for 2. I don't wanna leave because i'd have to build another team and i wanna win in europe with this team before they get old.

View attachment 854213

My dortmund team, i have a spine of quality german players and i'm just trying to think how improve the squad. Iv'e won the league 4 years in a row after building it for 2. I don't wanna leave because i'd have to build another team and i wanna win in europe with this team before they get old.

Phillip Foose the American CB.... I thought he was just a regen in my game since he has a regen face? Didn't know he was an actually player.

In terms of the OP, I myself seem to lose most finals I'm in! I normally win the league but I almost always come up short in these one-off games! But I just move on and hope for better the next time I get into a final!

Phillip Foose the American CB.... I thought he was just a regen in my game since he has a regen face? Didn't know he was an actually player.

In terms of the OP, I myself seem to lose most finals I'm in! I normally win the league but I almost always come up short in these one-off games! But I just move on and hope for better the next time I get into a final!

He is a regen haha, signed him from ajax for 13m, quality cb
View attachment 266861

Ah right, guess its just a huge coincedence that we both got an American CB regen called Phillip Foose in our games lol Never seen that before

I read somewhere that some of the staff at SI get onto the game as regens. i think it was if you search face in the game or something like that then they come up. I also have a Phillip Loose in my game as he looks pretty tiidy and only worth 400k so thanks for pointing him out :p

Ive got a phillip foose as well who's worth 1.1 mill and plays for toronto, also american. He must have some sort of relation to the game irl