Singaporeans! Fall In!

can someone explain me why some foreign clubs play in singaporean league???

i went to singapore once, well it was a stop over for a few hours (was actually going to australia, but plane needed to refuel etc.) and it was very very humid.. i also got 200 marlboro lights for about £5 in duty free, but this was abiout 4 years ago.. might be £6 now!

I lived in Singapore for 2 years before going back to England

can someone explain me why some foreign clubs play in singaporean league???

Singapore is just a tiny island and there are not enough teams to compete in the league. That's why the foregin teams were invited to play.

i went to singapore once, well it was a stop over for a few hours (was actually going to australia, but plane needed to refuel etc.) and it was very very humid.. i also got 200 marlboro lights for about £5 in duty free, but this was abiout 4 years ago.. might be £6 now!

Yes i agree it's very humid down here and i think the price for the cigs are still the same.

lol I remeber when I was in Singapre and only 20 people used to go watch the S-League matches

I am indonesian, studying in Singapore...it's so hot, cannot stand! :)

So... what's the deal with all the Newcastle supporters in that part of the world? I also know of about 10 Indonesians who all went to Newcastle University just so they could watch Newcastle play.