Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10K
I

iNickStuff

I was searching African talent in my Manchester City save to find the next Didier Drogba,Samuel Eto'o,Kolo Toure (you get the picture) for my squad and I came across a guy called Siphiwe Tshabalala.I knew him from before as Manchester United played a friendly against his club,the Kaizer Chiefs,not so long ago in South Africa during pre-season.Looking at his stats,he doesn't look like a bad buy for Championship/League One clubs and is only rated £170k.24 years old and has represented his country before,scoring a goal and is a fairly skillful player,has pace and looks like he can dart down the left wing with some pace,as his Flair and Dribbling stats are good enough for Championship/League One clubs.A few second-tier French and Spanish clubs are interested in him,but I wanted to know if any of you have bought him in your save and how he has done for your club.

Thanks,
Kituno

that name :O nearly as long as mine
he seems like a good player to me, never signed him personally though :)

that name :O nearly as long as mine
he seems like a good player to me, never signed him personally though :)

Lol I know it's hard to know if you've done the right amount of l's and a's when you spell his name :P

Yeah, crazy shot he made. Can't put that in any way better. I think Arsenal bought him on one of my saves. I'll see if I can find a screnshot of it...

Looks like someone from Avatar! Finishing should be 3000, what a goal he scored against Mexico, what a legend.

I thin the World Cup will give a few clubs some consideration in probably signing him from the Kaizer Chiefs.

Trying to sign him now but his work permit has been turned down.Now I'm appealing.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I think he'd suit a club like Wigan personally.

True,however I doubt he'll survive in the Premier League.Championship football should be his destination.

Championship football?

Are you kidding me? He's pacey, technical very strong and got a great vision. He would be perfect for a team like West Ham, Bolton or Blackburn.

Championship football?

Are you kidding me? He's pacey, technical very strong and got a great vision. He would be perfect for a team like West Ham, Bolton or Blackburn.

It's just my opinion.

Yes,he scored an amazing goal vs Mexico yesterday,but I still feel that he would have to go through the second tier of English football and really prove himself before he makes the step to the big time.

Besides,the South African Premier League is not exactly "top class".

I think hes a bit of a Danny Rose. Gets an amazing goal and everyone loves him, he didn't do hardly anything else in that game. Nevertheless, A good player for some teams on FM. I'm sure someone will snap him up IRL, as the World Cup does usually point towards the new talents.

Not exactly true in my opinion. I watched him play several games last year at the Confederations Cup where he impressed me with his attutide and trickery. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Throughout the match it was obvious that he was secure on the ball and along with Pienaar he was the offensive fulcrum of the team.

I think hes a bit of a Danny Rose. Gets an amazing goal and everyone loves him, he didn't do hardly anything else in that game. Nevertheless, A good player for some teams on FM. I'm sure someone will snap him up IRL, as the World Cup does usually point towards the new talents.

That was my point regarding Wigan. Similar to Figueroa and Rodallega who scored a brilliant goal each but didn't repeat it. 8-|

On a serious note though, I still think he'll be a respectable player at a mid-low table team in the PL, or perhaps a top Championship team. I get the feeling he is a pretty good player, regardless of how many times I've seen him play.

Back