Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10K
We just need to see if he really shines for Bafana Bafana and then turn to see if he'll rise as a potential transfer target for many a European club.

i like gaxa and modise better tbh and i cant see him going to a epl side this year :S

seemed good against Mexico but Modise really impressed

Getting a little ahead of ourselves don't you think, he looks good and i don't know what other people have seen of him but i haven't seen much of him, apart from one game where he was awesome

seemed good against Mexico but Modise really impressed

Yeah, too bad he didn't score, 'cos he really deserved it. Teko Modise did brilliant! And Gaxa too. And their keeper, Khune. And Pienaar. And Khumalo... Interesting players man :p

lol just looked up modise on fm he **** unfortunately but he is at west ham & gaxa

Last edited:
@UP: Awesome? We was impressive mate! I love how that goalkeeper plays! And Mexico's goal, well, it was a defensive mistake, as the defender let Marquez on side, and in that position, is really hard a goalkeeper could react... Looking forward to the World Cup :D!

@Thread: I think he's a really good player, in FM and in Real Life.

I think he'd suit a club like Wigan personally.

Newcastle???

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Khune, if he loads up in your game is quite a good young talented GK. Impossible to sign at a Prem club, but a **** of a lot of clubs want him on mine. Roma, Sampdoria, Getafe, At. Madrid, Lyon

scored an amazing goal in the opening south africa world cup.. left footed banger!!

Siphiwe and Khune (GK) are great players. Siphiwe scored in these following games.
1.South Africa vs Norway
2.South Africa vs Paraguay ( scored on both last games against Paraguay.)
3 SOuth Africa VS Thailand
4.Assist on South Africa vs Spain ( Confed cup)
5.Started playing for the national team while playing in Second division..

It was a good goal and he seemed 2nd best attcking player south africa have. He will def be purchased after the world cup

Back