Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge - avaldeso

avaldeso

Reaction score
Hi guys

I´m going to start a new save but trying to accomplish what Sir Alex Ferguson did, so the game will start until November 6 (He started coaching MANU on November 6 1986).
The final goal is to win 13 PL titles, 5 FA Cup and 2 Champions League, but in order to do it correctly we will take the team that is 19th on the table by november 6!
To make it harder I will not buy players! I will just develop them!! Also, My coaching stats will be exactly as I am!

The game is set up like this

Let´s hope that we can emulate him or even be better than him, the other thing that i want to see is that how much my ratings can improve with the experience.

I will play with my own Tweaked Kun Tactic and with TFF Executioner tactic (Normal and Overload, Defense is for pus...!)

I´ll keep you posted

Last edited:
Hi again guys,

After a brief wait, we have a real challenge!

View attachment 843239

We will manage Hull!

View attachment 843241

The real challenge is, that i love to play with Youngster and to play a possession base game (a lot of passing) and this team worst attribute is passing!!

View attachment 843243

In 3 days we play Everton Away!

View attachment 843245

I believe that the first challenge will be no to get sacked in the first 10 games! hahahahaha

Well lets get to work (Play)

I´ll keep you posted

PS. I forgot something very important, Sorry for my english! as it´s my second language i ask for forgiveness before i make mistakes!

RESULTS NOVEMBER & DECEMBER

We had a great start, the team needed just motivation and a new tactic, well it seems that was the solution!
NOVEMBER
View attachment 271126View attachment 271125View attachment 271124
AWARDS
View attachment 271123

DECEMBER
View attachment 271122View attachment 271121View attachment 271120View attachment 271119View attachment 271118View attachment 271117
AWARDS
Almost won the manager of the month again, but the tied game against MANU made me lost ,David de Gea was the player of the match, so when the Goalkeeper is the PoM it means that game was ours and if you add that we hit the post 3 times it is obvious that we dominated the game.

View attachment 271116

We start January against Liverpool with many tired and injured players!

League Table

View attachment 271115

Dame N´Doye is at the moment the Top Goalscorer in the PL, Let´s hope that we can keep this going!

Thanks for reading!

Next Update in March

I won't mention the name, but somebody sent me a private message saying that i´m using the FM In Game Editor, so just to clear that up here is a Screen capture of the game status, see the date!

View attachment 271114

Yes, i have the In Game editor, i use it very rarely just to see the real potential of the players and nothing else!