Reaction score
So Last night i was thinking of a challenge to keep me Busy and i thought why not replicate one of the greatest managers that graced the english game.

So i was thinking following the exact step this legendary manager took on the way to Greatness, so starting of at the tender age of 32 you have to take charge of East Sterlingshire.

Then Moving to St Mirren and after he Managed St Mirren for 4 Years he moved to Aberdeen Then taking the job as international manager of Scotland.

Then Moving to Manchester United and the rest his history, in this challenge you have to take them steps you can spend aslong has you want at each individual club.

So Whats the community think of this idea?
i will be posting screenshots of my success.

providing those jobs are available at the times you want to take them. You cant make a club sack a manager or cheat to get it. Will be good if you can pull it off.

Last edited:
How can you make club sack another manager without cheating?

thats my point lol... you cant do it unless you cheat... but if you cheat then you make it easy for yourself so its not a challenge.

Ohh, u miss spelled then. U say can or cheat.
But yeah, it is a hard challenge.

lol yeah I missed out a "t" but my point is that its not really a challenge for someone as they will have to cheat to do it.

So Last night i was thinking of a challenge to keep me Busy and i thought why not replicate one of the greatest managers that graced the english game.

So i was thinking following the exact step this legendary manager took on the way to Greatness, so starting of at the tender age of 32 you have to take charge of East Sterlingshire.

Then Moving to St Mirren and after he Managed St Mirren for 4 Years he moved to Aberdeen Then taking the job as international manager of Scotland.

Then Moving to Manchester United and the rest his history, in this challenge you have to take them steps you can spend aslong has you want at each individual club.

So Whats the community think of this idea?
i will be posting screenshots of my success.

The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge

This one gives you much better options