Sir Alex Ferguson talks to BBC! Manchester United boss ready for a peace summit with

• Thread starter Thread starter Adam 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
It is if they were proved wrong. They're both being pretty stubborn tbh.

That's different to actually being found to have no evidence/proved wrong, but fair enough.

Well if the BBC's evidence was true then he would have most likely been found guilty.

It is if they were proved wrong. They're both being pretty stubborn tbh.

That's different to actually being found to have no evidence/proved wrong, but fair enough.

A court of this country did not charge him.... Meaning legally he was in the clear and if the BBC had all this evidence he would of been charged.

Misleading title much?

Don't really expect it to happen tbh - Don't remember the documentary though I find it somewhat hard to believe their suggestions were based on no evidence whatsoever & so SAF is being pretty petty in holding a 6 year grudge - though most of the top managers are pretty stubborn and determined to have their way so that's nothing new...
Joss did you even watch the documentary? Becasue it turned out to be largely smoke and mirrors rubbish, nothing was even remotely concrete, all it did was tarnish Ferguson Jrs reputation, to call SAF pathetic over not wanting to talk to them becuase it was a half arsed smear job for which they refuse to apologise is utterly ridiculous

why should the BBC apologise thats what most modern media corporations are like what do you all expect everything to be nicey nice now!!!

About time. Bored of listening to Phelan spout rubbish; at least now I can hear the rubbish from the manager.

why should the BBC apologise thats what most modern media corporations are like what do you all expect everything to be nicey nice now!!!

Actually, i think you will find when a paper or something runs somme bullshit slander..! ( like this) and it is proven to be false, they have an article apolgising in it...

Is it just me, or is it any time a thread involving either Arsenal, Chelsea or Man Utd opens, the same three people end up arguing?

Is it just me, or is it any time a thread involving either Arsenal, Chelsea or Man Utd opens, the same three people end up arguing?

Would you be trying to imply Me, Joss and Carl are them 3...

Well, i think you are doing a great injustice to many other memembers who like to contribuate on this forum, and it is very rude of you.

Me N Carl are the originals, joss is copying us. ;)

Back