C-R-7

Reaction score
alright right on a huddersfield save last month i signed this player called sissoko i dont no his 1st name or what country he plays for but ido no what positions and his age (well there abouts).

so what im just wondering is could youi help me find him again because he was quality his last names obviously sissoko and hes about 20-21 and he plays right wing and striker.

so if anyone knows his 1st name or where he plays that would be great cheers.
oh and he costs around 100k- 500k.

Why don't you just type Sissoko into the search bar in your game, and then click on them all until you find the right one?

There won't be that many. 5 or 6 at most I'd imagine.

Why don't you just type Sissoko into the search bar in your game, and then click on them all until you find the right one?

There won't be that many. 5 or 6 at most I'd imagine.

because i cant find him in my game so if someones knows where he plays i can change my database.

because i cant find him in my game so if someones knows where he plays i can change my database.

Load up the same leagues you loaded up in the other save where you had him?

write Sissoko on the editor and he will appear no matter what.

Only found three Sissoko's on my game and they were a GK, DM and DM so either your Sissoko was a regen or he only comes up on your game depending on what database or players you load.

dont remember what i had because i change every time i start a new game to try and find new talents.

Moussa Sissoko form France plays mc/dmc, that the guy ur looking for? about 20 year old I think

Only found three Sissoko's on my game and they were a GK, DM and DM so either your Sissoko was a regen or he only comes up on your game depending on what database or players you load.

na he wernt a regen was like 2months into the save and he didnt hav ea gernerated face. cheers anywayz.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Moussa Sissoko form France plays mc/dmc, that the guy ur looking for? about 20 year old I think

na mate the dude im lookin for plays right wing nd striker.

I believe you're looking for Abdoulaye Sissoko. Couldn't find him in the game but there he was in the editor... Strange also, since I have France loaded...