Site down every morning?

Lazaru5

Reaction score
I've searched the forums with the title of this thread looking for why; I've checked the stickies in announcements, general chat and in here; but I can't find any thread that refers to this problem.

If I try and access FM-Base at 2am or after (GMT) I get the message that the page "cannot be found on this server" - ANY page - i.e. the site is down.

This has been the same every day this week and I've probably had the same issues in the past and thought nothing of it. I tried up to 3:45am to access the site this morning and couldn't...

Is the site down for a reason at that time? Does anybody else have the same problem?

I can access other sites perfectly normally, it is ONLY FM-Base that I can't so please don't suggest the obvious "your internet must be down" because I know that it isn't.

There running background checks every night and backing up everything so they don't lose data because in the Summer there was like two weeks worth of posts and threads wiped out.

There running background checks every night and backing up everything so they don't lose data because in the Summer there was like two weeks worth of posts and threads wiped out.

One day :$

Sean has scheduled a backup to start at 2am every night to prevent any lossess from unscheduled downtime like the server crash we had 2 weeks ago.

He said to me the site will be online 24/7 again within a few days.

Anyway you should be sleeping that time of day! :p

Sean has scheduled a backup to start at 2am every night to prevent any lossess from unscheduled downtime like the server crash we had 2 weeks ago.

He said to me the site will be online 24/7 again within a few days.

thanks Jake, with not being able to find anything posted about it I wondered if it was problem nobody knew about :)

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Anyway you should be sleeping that time of day! :p

no self-respecting Football Manager addict is sleeping at 2am on a December morning :O

(in any case, I work online and most of my clients are based in the US, I'm almost always up at that time!)

ye I found the same problem but thanks for clearing that up Jake

I havent noticed the site going down every morning, but ive noticed Jacob crying every morning...cowinkydink?

Yes, tried logging in quite late last night, and the server was down.

woudn't even have known as i dont come on until Afternoon/evening

Oh man. What am I supposed to down at 2 in the mornings now? On my own. With an internet connection.

Actually...

Same thing has happened for me except its in the evening for me (Time difference)

well it's after 2am so all good today :D

except...