Status
Not open for further replies.

GazaLaad

Reaction score
There is no fun in creating stories no more because there never accepted :O so i give up :(

i agree mate very annoying i keep trying always failing.

your opening posts aren't good enough for you story then

Well if the staff do not think your story is any good they they will not post it.
It's probably the fact that you think it is good but really it aint as is the case with most people complaining about their stories.

NOT SAYING YOURS ISNT AS I HAVENT SEEN IT BUT IT MIGHT BE

But does that matter and is that not for the people who decide to follow to decide? I aint interested what the moderators think its who follows the story I want to keep happy

But does that matter and is that not for the people who decide to follow to decide? I aint interested what the moderators think its who follows the story I want to keep happy

If your OP isn't good enough, how is the rest of it gonna get better

But if the moderators find reasons to not like it such as grammar or just generally not interesting why would they let it take up valuable space on their site?

It's to stop the story section from being flooded with a whole load of useless stories, and rightly too. You should be thanking the mods for the extra effort they put in.

Evidently your stories are wank then.

Problem solved.

Wasn't hard was it.

Well due to last year's story situation (people just kept making **** ones) they have decided to moderate new stories.
Post your story hear maybe if your allowed so we can see if it was rightfully not approved

Just wait until the blog system comes out, and you can write as poorly as you like. Don't expect much interest though. If your story isn't accepted now then it is simply not good enough

GazaLaad said:
Shock as Clark is Sacked

There was shock waves around Galpharm Stadium today as well liked manager Lee Clark was sacked after failing to secure promotion to the Championship last season. The fans are unhappy with chairman Dean Hoyle as they believed Clark was the man for the job and if the rumours are true then the fans may be unhappy with the replacement as the favourite to get the job is rookie manager Gary Bernard. Will the rookie get the job or will it be passed to someone more experienced?

That was the OP for the most recent story you posted.

It doesn't exactly meet the rules below does it?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/story-rules-t56803.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/story-opening-posts-t43717.html

You have to write a good story to get in. You obviously can't. Tough luck. :p

Listen the number of stories that were going about a few months ago was scandalous and the quality of most was bad and not being productive to the site in any way.
The mods had to clamp down on stories and have for the good of the site.

Yeah soz mate that aint a passable story...it's about a sentence long...
Not sure you would have many followers with that anyways,

This site has had far too many poor stories in the past that have reduced the overall quality of the content of the forum. In a nutshell, how good the forum is is reflected in every member's contributions and if you have utterly dreadful stories being allowed then it's just a poor representation of the site, the staff and the members.

I haven't seen your story attempt as I'm not a Moderator in that section, but if you really want your story to be accepted, improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.