England v Scotland, Twickenham, London 5pm
Sunday, March 15
Italy v France, Stadio Olimpico, Rome, 3pm
WEEK FIVE
Saturday, March 21
Italy v Wales, Stadio Olimpico, Rome, 12.30pm
Scotland v Ireland, Murrayfield, Edinburgh, 2.30pm
England v France, Twickenham, London 5pm

Read more: Six Nations 2015: All the fixtures and results from this year's Championship | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Hi guys just for you Rugby fans out there :)

Just watched the opener Wales v England what a game. England were class to beat Wales especially in the 2nd half. Haskell my MOTM. Thoughts people on who will win, best players and so on ENJOY! :)

Wales scored 10 in the first 10 but then managed only 6 for the rest of the game.
I tried telling my dad that England were playing well and that Wales looked a class apart in the first half and he had to eat his words when wales fell away. What an opening games to this Seasons Championship.

my game is on tomorrow against Italy :p

As a Welshman, I'm sad that we lost this. Bad collapse from us really. :( Something tells me that Ireland may sneak it again. :p

Wales scored 10 in the first 10 but then managed only 6 for the rest of the game.
I tried telling my dad that England were playing well and that Wales looked a class apart in the first half and he had to eat his words when wales fell away. What an opening games to this Seasons Championship.

my game is on tomorrow against Italy :p
Yeah agree mate, Wales were on top early on but England were still playing well. Then was surprised how Wales fell away as there usually the fittest team out the home nations. Just showed how much England are getting better and with so many injuries to, very impressed :)

How do you think you will get on tomorrow mate?

As a Welshman, I'm sad that we lost this. Bad collapse from us really. :( Something tells me that Ireland may sneak it again. :p
Yeah Ireland will be team to beat. If we can get some players back think we might sneak it. Do you agree Wales have no plan B?

How do you think you will get on tomorrow mate?

If we loose to Italy I think I'll give up on Rugby altogether :p
Italy have been getting better each year but after our Autumn series I've high hopes for another 6 Nations.
Then again, I'm never happy unless someone gets a Grand Slam :p

awesome game england 2nd half brilliant

If we loose to Italy I think I'll give up on Rugby altogether :p
Italy have been getting better each year but after our Autumn series I've high hopes for another 6 Nations.
Then again, I'm never happy unless someone gets a Grand Slam :p
Yeah Italy defo making progress. Can see Ireland being really tough oppo this six nations. Will be between you guys and England for the grand slam I think.