Sixteen/Seventeen year olds in first team?

Minstrels

Reaction score
What's everyones views on this? I know most people leave them in the youth team under they're around eighteen however I've got a young lad who sits on my bench which normally always gets a sub appearance for the last 15-30 minutes if I'm controlling the game. Do you think this will stump his growth? I've got him training with Adebayor.

If anyones wondering this is him, he was sixteen when I got him.

dieme.png

i would mibi give him out on loan for a seasoon , or start him in the cup games you play or if u have an easy game

i played this dude with Roma in my first team for Italian Cup matches

i would mibi give him out on loan for a seasoon , or start him in the cup games you play or if u have an easy game
Yeah I was thinking of possibly loaning him out in January but I'm not too sure. I've managed to bring him on in almost every game I've played so far and I'm trying to bleed him, Weiss, Sneijder and Moses into the team via sub appearances etc.

What's everyones views on this? I know most people leave them in the youth team under they're around eighteen however I've got a young lad who sits on my bench which normally always gets a sub appearance for the last 15-30 minutes if I'm controlling the game. Do you think this will stump his growth? I've got him training with Adebayor.

If anyones wondering this is him, he was sixteen when I got him.

dieme.png

Dude! Why not simply make him available for the reserves? Or is that too low quality action for him? Who is it?

Dude! Why not simply make him available for the reserves? Or is that too low quality action for him? Who is it?
Well I would but RSC is injured and he's a suitable replacement for Adebayor when the games dead and buried and RSC wont be fit until December so I'm thinking of keeping him on bench.
what is his name?
Louis Jerome Dieme

If I'm a big club then I just loan them out, offer him out because a lot of big Champions teams will offer.. Or if you are willing to take a risk then play him.. Although I doubt he'll do that well, certainly not better than the other strikers you've got..

Louis Jerome Dieme

Is he a real player or generated by the game?:)

im playing with Arsenal, got right back 16years old from Aston Villa in second season sold Sagna for £20m in Jan, and he became first choice right back. also got 15 year old striker on bench, became youngest ever goal scorer and also scored hat trick against sunderland. so from now on I mainly buy players under 18 years old

I like to play my players as soon as possible. If I have young player (15-19) that is rated at 3 - 3.5 stars potential, I play them against any weaker opposition, rotating between acting as subs and starters. I always sign El Shaaraway on a free and tutor him with a winger. Doesn't always get things right but he's learning.
My advice is to play them as often as possible, and to make sure to tutor them with an experienced player. It can vastly improve their value too so even if you don't keep them, you can finance your team.

I usually keep Iker Muniain in my first team as either my third or forth striker. He is quality even at the age of 16!

I always make sure I have 3 youngsters 18 and under on my bench. Typically for Newcastle it is; Nile Ranger, Kazenga Lua-Lua and Ryan Donaldson. All of them become excellent players. I also play Vuckic and Spear occasionally. (H)

I either loan them out or maybe give them a couple of sub appearances to see hoe they cope.

It is best to give a potential star around 20 games a season, it isnt as much as he'd get on loan at a smaller team because he'd play all their games providing no injuries, but. the advantage with keeping them at your team is that they train with your team, and improve. i dont normally loan youngsters out until around the age of 20