Tweaked a bit, changing 4 players.
Both deep lying forwards changed to Complete Forward (s) - this seems to work wonders.
MCR changed to advanced playmaker support
DM changed to defensive midfield support (support)

European nights in Parken, has done it again.
First leg, 6-2 loss in Lazio, thought that was it.

Skærmbillede 2020-12-28 kl. 16.39.30.png

jakobkp updated Sjakalina 4-3-3 with a new update entry:

Sjakalina V2

I've been tweaking the tactic a bit, and are having some great results.
Still struggeling really hard to have decent outcome on the DMC position. Clearly lowest average rating, despite having amazing results.
My main choice is either Diego Rosa or Manual Ugarte, but both only rated at 6.66 or 6.67
All my other starters are avg between 7.06 and 7.60.

Any suggestions on what to try? i am having Regista or Ball winning midfield in my mind, but i don't want to weaken the balance or defensive...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really struggeling on the DMC role. Both DMC avg. rating around 6.66, all other starters are above 7.00.
Would love for some suggestions or tests!
Skærmbillede 2020-12-28 kl. 21.51.37.png

4th season done.
won the league and the danish cup for 4th year in a row. scoring 197 goals across all comp.
Also scoring 13 from corners in 32 league games, seems okay to me.
Skærmbillede 2020-12-29 kl. 10.05.15.png

Strikers almost scoring for fun. rotating a lot as i have 5-6 strikers, who are all on top of the league or wonderkids.
Seems like the pressing forward will be top goal score, but the other providing some very great numbers as well.
playing with same 3, with 2 back up for substitute, i think the could all go above 25+ maybe even 30+
Skærmbillede 2020-12-29 kl. 10.03.29.png

Sergio Gomez with a lot of assist, many from corners to be fair.
Others assist mainly comes from wingbacks and complete forwards. but just great to see 8 players with +10 assists.
Skærmbillede 2020-12-29 kl. 10.06.06.png

For the coming season, i will try to change DM to ball winning support as this might still bring the creativity from Diego Rosa and Ugarte, but could provide better defensive balance than a roaming or deeplying PM which i tried this season.