Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently using the NN skin, which I intend to keep using. I have one problem with it tho, the bar that highlights the skills specific to a role in the player instructions screen is barely visible, because the background is almost as dark as the bar.
How can I change this, I've changed the attribute colours to suit myself, so I can follow instructions, I just can't find where the code for this colour would be,
Thanks,
Jesus

To change the attributes, follow this -

- In the skin folder, navigate to settings\nnskin settings.xml, and open the file with Notepad.
- find the following lines in the notepad -
change-attribute-colors_1.gif

The colours are declared in RGB values, that range from 0-255 where Red=255 Green=255 Blue=255 is white and Red=0 Green=0 Blue=0 is black.

- Simply change each RGB code to suit, using Online Color Scheme Generator to get the colour numbers.

- When you are finished, save the file. Load up FM 2011 , and go to Preferences->Display&Sound.
Under the Skin drop down menu choose the skin you edited (I edited Base 2011). Make sure Skin Cache is unticked, like it is shown on the image below.
base2011-skin_1.gif

- Hit confirm, and wait for it to load.

*Credit to FMScout for this guide*

I've changed the attribute colours to suit myself, so I can follow instructions, I just can't find where the code for this colour would be,

Thanks for trying, but please read the post before replying, I know how to change the attribute colour, it's just I don't know where to find the colour I want to change

Just so I am clear, this is the thing I want to change the colour of, because as you can see it's hard to make out which attributes are the key ones.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have the same problem. I use CM11 V2 Dark Skin, but the highlights are too dark for me to distinguish from the background.
I really want to see the key attributes for the different positions in the tactics screen. Which code in settings.xml do I change
to change highlight color (NOT player attribute colors)? Thanks