Skin help for mac

GeorgeC994

Reaction score
I currently run football manager on the mac but cant seem to get skins to load up! I used to have windows and worked fine. Didn't know if anyone could give me some advice on how they overcame this.

yeah i use the fahrenheit skin on a mac and it is probably just where you have it installed as all in-game settings are the same as for a PC.

It was as easy as making a folder called 'skins' in the games folder and then putting the skin in there in a folder with its name.

I have a skins folder and placed it in there. But when I go on the game it doesn't load them up

hi george have you got them in your document folder? where the Si stuff is usually kept? Maybe the skins are bad? i had to download a template BASE 2012 skin in order to get any of mine to work. Just an idea

Hi guys, Im wondereding if you can help me, I m trying to create a folder for skins/logos facepacks etc and I think I have done right so far by creating a file and called it data ( its purple if thats of any use ) and then as I understood and then I tried to create a second folder and called it graphics and it won't allow me to put the graphics folder into my data folder ... does anyone have any ideas what to do or where I could be going wrong as Im tearing my hair out. Im also a macbook pro user

Cheers guys