Status
Not open for further replies.

Gza-Ob1

Who loves ya baby
Reaction score
im making a skin and have a problem

in my config i have disabled set to white but this also changes the colour for the subs during a game to white and if i change to yellow they both go yellow
another one in my home team panel at the top during a game the text for my team is green and the entire bar is red can i change this and how i want like my teams name to be in red and the away team in yellow and why is both bars red what do i edit i am some what familiar with the panels xmls and so forth i know all that i just dont know what to change help very appreciated as its the only problem with my skin now before its released

links to pics of what i want to change notice the disabled text on pre match is the same as the sub text any help plz appreciated

pic 1 the aberdeen vs celtic text i want to change

pic 2 on aberdeens squad there numbers are white can i change this and how
and there subs are the same colour as there other squad can i change this

pic 3 my subs are white and the disabled text is also white can i fix this and what do i do

pic 4 notice the entire bar is red for both teams can i change this so its just default like red for aberdeen and green for me and notice celtic is highlighted in green can i change that to some other colour

one more thing when a player gets a yellow card during a game the text goes black how do i change that to yellow i know i know im a superb noob at skin making but its my first ever try and just started using photoshop about 5 months ago

http://www.mypicx.com/03052010/skin_stuff/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.