Do u objected?

• Yes

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters

arsnby

Reaction score
I need ur opinion. I want to create a skin, it's about two rival clubs. The skin appearance is consist of two sides of two rival clubs. Do u objected if ur rival club is in ur skin?

ill keep my eye on this be interested as to what people think :)

I think it would be a good idea especially if you do a skin of well known clubs eg. Barca vs Real Madrid.
It would make people just want to beat the c**p out of the teams your club is rival eg. again this would make me want to beat Real with Barca 5-0 like they did IRL.

i'm guessing man utd and man city???

but anyway yeah i would love o download it and i dont care

yeah your right fm1063 thats the skin he was thinking of doing just wanted to get others opinion on the idea of it

Do u objected? Yes I 'objected' would hate to see the vile each and everytime I started up the game.

I too, would hate to see Totten*am in West Ham skin, or Chelsea, nevermind....

Don't like the idea...

Thank's for all ur opinion, I still need ur opinion :)
I'm thinking to create rival skin between Manchester United and Manchester City or Barcelona vs Real Madrid.
Which one u interest???

I think you shouldn't be limited to those two. Of course, if you wanted to make just one, either of them could be cool, but think of, for instance, Rangers - Celtic (The forum has plenty of scots after all), Liverpool - Man U, Liverpool - Everton, among others. I'm not demanding you do anything, mind you - but IMO it was a great idea and, if you enjoy doing so, shouldn't be limited to only one of them.

I think you shouldn't be limited to those two. Of course, if you wanted to make just one, either of them could be cool, but think of, for instance, Rangers - Celtic (The forum has plenty of scots after all), Liverpool - Man U, Liverpool - Everton, among others. I'm not demanding you do anything, mind you - but IMO it was a great idea and, if you enjoy doing so, shouldn't be limited to only one of them.

Thank's Athe |)
Maybe u're right, please give me some advice how to keep this discussion not only yield interesting answers to whether or not this skin but also in response to which clubs people want to see in my next skin?

Last edited:
Do u objected? Yes I 'objected' would hate to see the vile each and everytime I started up the game.

The vile?! LOL Blues are the vile mate, dirty scum :) and id love to see a villa one with blues on there, just to show our superior over them :D

Roma v Lazio skin would be awesome. However, you would have to censor Lazio players faces as their ugliness would blind the player.

Depends, because City fans will say that Manchester United are their biggest rivals, whereas most United fans would say ours is Liverpool.