StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
If I try to change my skin to another, I get the 'loading image data for skin' box, but the skin will not load, seems the game has crashed. I have tried to load without logos and faces, but i get the same result. Does anyone know how to fix this, or has anyone had a similar problem?

1) Set Always reload skin on confirm and untick the use skin cache

2) the concrete skin you're trying to use doesn't work. Try another.

That's all I can say.

yeah the boxes are all ticked/unticked accordingly, and the skin I am trying to use is the three skin, which worked before, but changed it a few weeks ago.

delete it from your skins file and download again. Then re load the game and load the skin from the title screen before you load your save.

Hey guys i am really frustrated, i downloaded a few different skins to try my favourite being the blackin one but for some reason no matter what skin i choose now, when i view players profiles i cannot see there numerical attributes they just appear as Bars or gauges or metres etc i flippin hate this! i cannot tell whether the bar is saying they are rated 1 or they are rate 8 out of 20 ... has anyone had that problem ?

i even deleted the downloaded skins from that folder its blank now and the game loads the default and yet voila ... friggin gauges except without even colour coding just a bunch of blue metres running from left to right .. ?????????????/

Helpppppppppppp

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

lol deathball your avatar is class lol .. oh JP Woody thanks for Irsh teams logos !

Hey guys i am really frustrated, i downloaded a few different skins to try my favourite being the blackin one but for some reason no matter what skin i choose now, when i view players profiles i cannot see there numerical attributes they just appear as Bars or gauges or metres etc i flippin hate this! i cannot tell whether the bar is saying they are rated 1 or they are rate 8 out of 20 ... has anyone had that problem ?

i even deleted the downloaded skins from that folder its blank now and the game loads the default and yet voila ... friggin gauges except without even colour coding just a bunch of blue metres running from left to right .. ?????????????/

Helpppppppppppp

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

lol deathball your avatar is class lol .. oh JP Woody thanks for Irsh teams logos !
Can you upload a screenshot of what you mean mate. (alt and F9 to take one) so i know for sure what the problem is.

Im only guessing here but i reckon you might of ticked your graphical attributes by mistake.Go to Preferences then Display & Sound,where it says "show graphical attributes in profile" if that is ticked UNTICK it.