Skin reversal

Reaction score
Greets, I'm not sure this has been posted before, as I couldn't find anything in the search...

Basically, my problem is, skin reversal, I have two skins, one I don't use anymore, and the one I wish to use permentantly, elegans 2 (the old one) I used for a while, great, loved it, didn't like the lack of a calender, so I got that steklo, one, (love the menu tree).

I'm having to reload the steklo skin everytime I load FM, because the elegans one always loads up, (just deleted elegans files and now the default one loads), so is there anyway of editing some config file to automatically load a certain skin? as I'm losing valuable gaming time loading the skin each time.

Just something that's annoying me.

Fanks.

Swift

Not at home at the moment, so bear over with me.

Have you ticked the box in preferences that says something along the lines of "Reload skin"?

Untick the box that uses skin cache and click always reload skin on confirm. This will be found in preferences and display and sound.

Steve; I have it like that, which confuses me even more, I think the preferences aren't being saved properly, as the adviser thing does the same (reset),

anywho, thanks. Will keep looking at configuration files, etc. :)

Swift