alisfans123

Reaction score
Hi i have downloaded a skin extracted it via winrar and it won't come up on FM HELP!!

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

anyone?

ah ok i have 1.02 how i get skins for that

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

hELP

is it the problem when after you have downloaded it and then extracted it you go on fm and then preferances and click on the drop down menu it only shows the default skins and not the ones you have downloaded.

is it the problem when after you have downloaded it and then extracted it you go on fm and then preferances and click on the drop down menu it only shows the default skins and not the ones you have downloaded.

For me I use WinRah to extract the files but some of the skins won't download but most do work. So you just have to try download another skin or try downloading it on another site. The BBC skin I can never get to work but I can get the Elegans 2 skin, which is by far the best skin as it has four choices of skin to choose from. I would download that if I was you.

Also another good thing about the Elegans 2 skin is it's quite easy to edit. I used a West Ham background from the stadium background downloads and copied and pasted that over the street skin. Looks great now.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/48970-elegans-2/

Why doesn't the skin i downloaded come up on the drop down menu ive extracted it to the correct files and done the prefrences thing

Help!

also i have patch 11.3.0 official database

Last edited:
You need to have 11.3.1 patch.
Im sooo getting infracted for this

I think u can try to edit the script of skin xml file. Open this skin folder then u will find file name such as "ur skin name.xml". Open with notepad, look at the bottom of xml file & find words like this <string id="required_version" value="11.1.0" translate="false"/>. Change 11.1.0 with 11.0.0 then go to preferences, look if it's work or not.
I' usually use this trick, hope it's can help ^^)