Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMan

Reaction score
I recentley install the new Flex10 skin and it loads but certain buttons are missing and other are cut in half. At first i thought it was the skin but after speaking to the creator and trying another skin it turns out its not! I have load cache unticked, and placed the skins in the skins folder here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins

Just wondering if anyone could help as to why this is happening? here is a screen shot:

not sure really, you could try and change the settings to how big the screen is. i have windowed and have had no problems with skins. if that doesnt work them im stumped. sorry i couldnt be of more help :S

Maybe coz it says 'Tottenham/Brazil' which obviously takes up more space than the skin maker accounted for?

Complete guess but you never know.

Just tried it in windowed and no luck, i thought also it mite be because of tottenham/brazil but i started a new game to see and it didn't work although you did see more of the buttons.

Thing is tho, certain buttons are missing on the skins that are there for other people :s, like from the screen shot subscribe and make a not are not there. Appreciate the help nonetheless.

Just tried it in windowed and no luck, i thought also it mite be because of tottenham/brazil but i started a new game to see and it didn't work although you did see more of the buttons.

Thing is tho, certain buttons are missing on the skins that are there for other people :s, like from the screen shot subscribe and make a not are not there. Appreciate the help nonetheless.

what screen res are you using?

Standard size, should work. Try re-downloading, extract with WinRAR, put into Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins

Standard size, should work. Try re-downloading, extract with WinRAR, put into Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins

Sadly the same happens!, thanks for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.