sturmeyworld

Reaction score
OK I downloaded Kits,Logos,Bckgrounds and Faces and all work in the game.
But I can't get the Skins to work on win xp.
Yes I have looked around on youtube and the web and am doing all they say to do.
So if you can help me out please as don't what to start a game befor I have the skins in place.
All The Best
John

Some people just cant get skins to work, no idea why
but i dont think having win xp changes anything

Only thing i say is take the skin out of its sub folders and have it in my docs / si / fm2011 / skins

so you'll have fm2011 / skins / skin name / fonts, graphics, panels, settings - if you get what i mean lol

For most skins you have to have patch 11.1 or higher installed

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins

After you download and extract the skins you want your skins folder should look something like..

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\neue\
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\flex\
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\steklo\
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins\etc...\

Here is a screenshot of my skins folder. It is on Mac but yours should still be similar.

Screen Shot 2011-09-03 at 15.55.10.png

Last edited:
OK I did it. I was putting the skins in the graphics folder and I just had to put it in football manager2011 folder.
Thank for all the help. Do I put the sound file in the my documents/sports interactive/Football Manager 2011/sounds.
All The Best
John

---------- Post added 04/09/2011 at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/09/2011 at 03:59 PM ----------

[h=1]Liverpool Gz-Style facepack 2010-11 i keep getting error can you help please.[/h]