Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Skins or the Inbetweeners?

Skins or Inbetweeners

• Total voters

Clark_Messi

"Football is everything"
Jun 26, 2009
It started out as an argument between me and a couple of my friends, so I just wanted to see the general opinion.
In my opinion The Inbetweeners is obviously much funnier but I'd say Skins is slightly better, although I love them both :D

I

iNickStuff

The Inbetweeners.All day.From Timbucktu and back.

Love that show :wub:

Joneesy

CHAMPI2NS
Dec 29, 2009
SkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkins

^^

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
Inbetweeners makes me laugh, whereas Skins is just awful. The first season was alright, but the new cast are terrible.

SamScfc

WINNING
Jun 13, 2009
SkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkinsSkins

^^
LOL.

Your the only one. :p

Bodell

Nov 14, 2009
Skins is better. But since Skins has been of tele i've been watching Inbetweeners alot more. They're are both just as good!

Tom_7

Jun 21, 2009
Gotta be inbetweeners :) One of the best shows of all time IMO, Ive seen skins a few times but i dont think it comes close. Jay is a Legend