coolestrock

Reaction score
There doesnt seem to be as many skins for FM 18 as there was for FM 17 , are people having problems making them for it ?

There doesnt seem to be as many skins for FM 18 as there was for FM 17 , are people having problems making them for it ?

There are plenty about try fmscout for a full list or sortitoutsi. there are easy 10-15 knocking about

There are plenty about try fmscout for a full list or sortitoutsi. there are easy 10-15 knocking about

ive got about 6 from both , i think a lot of the ones on FM Scout are the same dark skin base , but with a few variants , e.g instant results button , last year by this time i was looking at at least 15 solid skins , i just wondered why there were less

Some have setup individual facebook groups instead (to take donations). The skins i've seen so far...

CFM
Andromeda
Andromeda Blu
Clinched
Tika Taka
Gunzo
Nocturno
Tempo
OPZ
YTS2
Flut
Milla
Champions League
The Humble Skin
Arum
Wannachup

If you have the time and inclination i'd recommend just diving in and learning to make your own. i've done that for 3 fms now..currently have this

View attachment 63462

If you have the time and inclination i'd recommend just diving in and learning to make your own. i've done that for 3 fms now..currently have this

View attachment 1150581

Would you say it is easy? I know I can make minor modifications like changing some sizes and perhaps adding a line or two in one or two files, but it feels like perhaps trying to delve deeper would be too much effort for what I'm willing to invest.

Would you say it is easy? I know I can make minor modifications like changing some sizes and perhaps adding a line or two in one or two files, but it feels like perhaps trying to delve deeper would be too much effort for what I'm willing to invest.

Depends how much you want it to be yours, or most makers start by Frankenstein panels into the base skin, from their fav skins , then learn to adapt/change and fully customise stuff and call it your own.