GWarman

Reaction score
Gonna give the English Hero achievement a go and thinking of starting as Eastleigh in the Skrill South, they get a massive budget of 50k, which is huge for that league.

Anywho can anyone recommend any players to help me on my quest the the premiership

Thanks in advance

Richard Hughes! i think that's his name, 30 odd, very good CM, helped take my maidenhead side to the skrill prem in the first year.

A few I signed for my Harrogate Team who helped me win promotion.

Ryan Doble - Striker - Ex-Southampton, free agent at start of game, managed to bag 15 goals in 19 appearances for me, playing as an AF alongside a TM. Got another 4 in 4 in second season so far. Average stats but knows where the net is at that level.

Matt Rhead - Striker - Signed on a season loan from Mansfield, excellent Target Man for Skrill North/South, built up great partnership with Doble. Scored 10 in 19, with 11 assists.

Jon Macken - Striker - Ex-Manchester City, free agent at start of game, managed to get him down to 100 p/w wages, so a nice, cheap option. He is 36, so only a short term solution, but still worth signing IMO.

I gave this a go with Eastleigh but it gets very hard after the first season with money, after the first season I was just short of 2 million in debt. good lucky tho

Dele Adebola, yes 38 I know, lots of experience and scored a couple off the bench for me in league 2
Josh Sumner, young attacking midfielder
Elikern Amenku, free at start, 19yo cm, got him for Mansfield and loaned him to a non league side
Eric Odhiambo, right winger free at the start
Miguel Comminges full back, would be useful in that league for you

Also consider Elliot Durrell and Nicholas Bignall, both bought for my Mansfield team, 10k and 54k at end of first season from non league clubs, was not really good enough, but still would be for good for your side, Danny Gardner the same, got for 15k but turned out fantastic.

Couple of other names to try Joe Flint, Csaba Somogyi, Jason Gregory, Shelton Martis, Hamza Bancherif and Liam Marsden

I gave this a go with Eastleigh but it gets very hard after the first season with money, after the first season I was just short of 2 million in debt. good lucky tho

You need a run in the FA cup to survive financially. Unless Eastleigh get magically take over by a sheikhy-sheikh.

I had a great run in the fa cup got to the 5th round and was knocked out against Liverpool, only problem was I played the game at home so only got like 15K in gate money
You need a run in the FA cup to survive financially. Unless Eastleigh get magically take over by a sheikhy-sheikh.