Sky By Broadband

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sky by broadband is a new service exclusive to Sky digital customers. It allows you to enjoy hundreds of films on your PC, including a mix of Hollywood blockbusters and classic movie titles available on Sky Movies.

In addition, you can enjoy highlights from many of the major sporting events on Sky Sports.

If you're a Sky digital customer, you can get the following Sky by broadband services for FREE:

Sky Movies, if you subscribe to Sky Movies
1 & 2
Sky Sports, if you subscribe to Sky Sports
1 & 2

You'll also need to have a PC with Windows XP and we recommend a broadband connection of at least 1MB.

Sky By Broadband

When you sign up you must make sure that you sign up as the named Sky digital account holder otherwise you will not be able to download the client.

YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM ON ONE COMPUTER.

Last edited:
So you can download movies? whats stopping people putting them on dvds or on things like limewire?

I told sean about this about a month ago, stole the thread of me

/slap Gregor

You deserved that Gregor.

I saw Sean watching some stuff of this earlier, good quality videos. I'm guessing they're all encoded and need a license to play which will stop people sharing them.

I just downloaded it..Think ill dl some films now or Soccer AM :D

clackerbag said:
So you can download movies? whats stopping people putting them on dvds or on things like limewire?

Yeh they are all encoded so that they can only be played on the computer they were downloaded on.

Gregor said:
I told sean about this about a month ago, stole the thread of me

Stop your moaning. You don't even have it yet. :p

Lee said:
/slap Gregor

You deserved that Gregor.

I saw Sean watching some stuff of this earlier, good quality videos. I'm guessing they're all encoded and need a license to play which will stop people sharing them.

Sean admited so himself

And

Using Mirc commands, sad

Is there definetly no charge for this service then?

its as free as your unbrasiered bosums

I tryed it again, several times

Still says my dads surname isnt smith :S

Maybe your family are stealing Sky from someone else :eek: