Sky or Virgin?

• Sky

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Virgin Media

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Had sky around six years now and had no few problems with them. Infact most my problems were with Setanta. But Skys customer service was top class in my expirience.

If Sky had decent broadband and cheaper services I would choose them, simple.

Freeview box is only 30 quid with no additional payments, Sky and Virgin offer loads of different channels but the only one I really ever watch is E4, the terrestrial channels and maybe BBC3, I also get Sky Sports News but I do not get there actual sports channels, I can live though, I do not mind not being able to pause or rewind live tv though although it could become handy at advertisements. Sky and Virgin are just far too expensive for me in the long run and they don't show many Fulham games anyway and the Europa League is on channel five so ultimately I am the winner. ;)

As Kris said, Xbox is the way.

Freeview box is only 30 quid with no additional payments, Sky and Virgin offer loads of different channels but the only one I really ever watch is E4, the terrestrial channels and maybe BBC3, I also get Sky Sports News but I do not get there actual sports channels, I can live though, I do not mind not being able to pause or rewind live tv though although it could become handy at advertisements. Sky and Virgin are just far too expensive for me in the long run and they don't show many Fulham games anyway and the Europa League is on channel five so ultimately I am the winner. ;)

As Kris said, Xbox is the way.

If I was in your shoes I would gladly get 'free' tv too. I only really have the football channels because there are a lot of Man Utd games on and it's worth it for me.

If I was in your shoes I would gladly get 'free' tv too. I only really have the football channels because there are a lot of Man Utd games on and it's worth it for me.

Just a shame they didn't show the United game on Saturday Sean, it is shame as the thousands of United fans out there wouldn't of been able to see the footballing lesson they were taught. However I won't gloat any longer as someone might mention centre backs ;)

Just a shame they didn't show the United game on Saturday Sean, it is shame as the thousands of United fans out there wouldn't of been able to see the footballing lesson they were taught. However I won't gloat any longer as someone might mention centre backs ;)

Haha yeh don't ever allow another football fan to give excuses ;)

I'm still waiting for the day when every game will be available to watch on-demand. Surely the TV companies can do this now.