Sky sports news final day of the season review

flamindamon

Reaction score
[video=youtube;KTNRX0-HKW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNRX0-HKW8[/video]

Lols at the City fans crying...at going 2-1 down when the match ain't done yet. Man up

Lols at the City fans crying...at going 2-1 down when the match ain't done yet. Man up

I always find it a bit embarrassing when grown fans cry. They must realise there are so many more important things in life. That very same day people were losing family and friends, and there are people sat there crying because your football team is losing. I didn't cry either time my team were relegated, and I was about 13 lol. Anyway rant over!

I always find it a bit embarrassing when grown fans cry. They must realise there are so many more important things in life. That very same day people were losing family and friends, and there are people sat there crying because your football team is losing. I didn't cry either time my team were relegated, and I was about 13 lol. Anyway rant over!

"and there are people sat there crying because your football team is losing."

LOL you must be such a massive football fan. Ballet is for you.

Its called passion for your club such a dramatic day for both united and city fans

WTF are you talking about?

You don't have passion for football then, if you think like that. I cried when my grandfather died and i cried when my team lost a cup final.

If you say things like you just said, well i won't even consider you a football fan.. Well, you can be, but surely without passion. It doesn't matter if you cry or not, but when you say it's embarrassing? grow up.

There's a huge difference between crying for a football team and crying because somebody has died. Just because somebody cried at being relegated/ losing a cup final doesn't make them emotionally retarded.

You don't have passion for football then, if you think like that. I cried when my grandfather died and i cried when my team lost a cup final.

If you say things like you just said, well i won't even consider you a football fan.. Well, you can be, but surely without passion. It doesn't matter if you cry or not, but when you say it's embarrassing? grow up.

Lol. You don't know a thing about me. How can you possibly say I don't support my club passionately. I've had a club season ticket for years now, ranging from the premier league to the championship and then to league 1. Never once did I stop supporting the club. I was as happy as anyone else when we gained promotion this year, and I'll be as upset as anyone if we get relegated. But you're going to live through things 100 times worse than being relegated, so if that makes you cry there's not much hope.

Maybe they bet a lot of money on their team winning.

Money still isn't the be all and end all of life. And if they bet so much money that that game is the be all and end all they must have known it would end badly.

There's a huge difference between crying for a football team and crying because somebody has died. Just because somebody cried at being relegated/ losing a cup final doesn't make them emotionally retarded.

I never said it made them emotionally retarded. I'm just saying most people can be absolutely gutted at what has happened on the pitch, but they don't sit there crying about it because it's nothing compared to what some people experience.

Ok, so you're saying DEATH of someone is worse then a football game. Well, no **** sherlock, you're right. But now let me ask you, i am 19 , i have the best life i could wish for, girlfriend, amazing family, we never had financial problems, amazing friends, all of that!

And just because i am lucky enough to have this good life, this means, that because of others having bad **** happening to them, i can't cry when my team loses and important game? You're a ******* disgrace of a person when you say "there's not much hope".. Well, you're just a ***** to be honest.

Ok, so you're saying DEATH of someone is worse then a football game. Well, no **** sherlock, you're right. But now let me ask you, i am 19 , i have the best life i could wish for, girlfriend, amazing family, we never had financial problems, amazing friends, all of that!

And just because i am lucky enough to have this good life, this means, that because of others having bad **** happening to them, i can't cry when my team loses and important game? You're a ******* disgrace of a person when you say "there's not much hope".. Well, you're just a ***** to be honest.

I never said you 'can't' cry. I'm not the ******* boss of your bodily functions. I'm just saying I'm can't understand it. Put yourself in other people's shoes for a minute and see what it's like to really have something to cry about. CBA to respond to people like you anymore. One difference of opinion and you get personal. Fed up of this discussion now so I'm gonna leave it here.

Money still isn't the be all and end all of life. And if they bet so much money that that game is the be all and end all they must have known it would end badly.

Maybe they bet money they didn't have with a loanshark.

Great purchase by Man City, that trophy.

-----

Although, one of the best 5 minutes of football I have ever watched.

I didn't realise people were only able to cry at super serious things.. Why do you care if people cry? I am pretty sure they don't choose to do it, but it's an emotional output from which the emotions are stemmed from the trials and tribulations of your football team. I am sure those people also cry when someone they know dies, or if someone has a child, and they probably cry at a lot of things, unsure how you can criticise someone for caring enough about their club to cause themselves an emotional uncontrollable expression, through crying.

Saying that, when Newcastle got promoted from the championship, I saw a young child **** his own pants because he was so excited that we got promoted. I wasn't annoyed or disturbed, or go up and shout in his face 'MAN UP YOU *****', instead, I hoisted him on my shoulders and paraded him around the pitch, drenching myself in his urine. Good times.

The above didn't actually happen. I wish it did though.