Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, FM-Base!

I did search before making this, couldn't find a thread like it. If I have missed it however, please let me know.

Just thought a thread where everyone can post their Skype ID's would be a good idea, if you're like me anyway and dislike the chat feature on Steam, and want some FM talk with other people, I think Skype is the perfect place.

So yeah, leave your Skype ID below!

Mine: dan92carter

Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody got Skype then?

Reaction score
you can add me wyattcameron1 (should have a Bristol city logo as pic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not much for a chat but if any of you have any problems on the site then feel free to give me a shout on Skype at staylor-curse

Staff member
Reaction score
you can add me wyattcameron1 (should have a Bristol city logo as pic
Shall add you when I log-in later.

I'm not much for a chat but if any of you have any problems on the site then feel free to give me a shout on Skype at staylor-curse
How come you're never on IRC anymore?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How come you're never on IRC anymore?
Network problems mainly. When I do come on I get disconnected a lot. Also because I'm on a laptop rather than a desktop I can't really just lurk 24/7 anymore :)