Sky's Game of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

YTFC Fan

Reaction score
What a surprise. Man Utd yet again. A 7-1 walkover yet they choose this one.

Why not Wolves - Sunderland? A cracker apparently. Everton - WBA also. I could go on but yet again we have the TV companies licking Man Utd's ****. May as well rename Sky Sports and name it MUTV 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Oh well, Spanish football it is then

They won 7-1. Berbatov scored 5 goals.

Come on. It has to be the game of the day.

Are you serious mate ? those games where good scores also but DIMITAR BERBATOV 5 goals, if thats not game of the day I don't know what is. Clearly you don't like united getting spotlight but lets be real 7-1 against blackburn is a great result end of was by far the best game. Not just the goals the football aswell was a joy to watch for anyway and the right way of how to play football :)

Why not Wolves - Sunderland? A cracker apparently. Everton - WBA also. I could go on but yet again we have the TV companies licking Man Utd's ****. May as well rename Sky Sports and name it MUTV 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Do you have BBC1 watch MOTD later on for all the goals dont know what you are complaining about oO)

Game of the Day should NOT be an individual feat such as 5 goals. Game of the Day, by definition, should be the best game of the day and that is a cracking game between 2 teams going **** for leather for the win. 7-1 can never be that game.

what were you expecting yeovil to be game of the day oO)

Game of the Day should NOT be an individual feat such as 5 goals. Game of the Day, by definition, should be the best game of the day and that is a cracking game between 2 teams going **** for leather for the win. 7-1 can never be that game.

As i said in my above post THE FOOTBALL UNITED PLAYED WAS OUTSTANDING AND AMAZING TO WATCH FOR ANYONE, ANY KID SHOULD WATCH AND LEARN!!!!

No one can say for sure its the best game because other games have not been watched. However United game had everything, Loads of goals, chances, great passing. You have no valid point on why its not only point your making is that because its United they shouldn't have game of the day, If yeovil ever played like that Im sure you wouldn't be saying it then ;)

Also sky sports has the choice of matches with the red button, if you want to watch other games click that not that hard is it ?

8 goals in total, some great football and a single player scoring 5 goals.

What more do you want? :p

Stop whining.

We've scraped minor wins in the last few weeks against teams we knew we could beat a good three-four goals. A threashing of Blackburn 7-1 is deserved of being the Game of the Day.

If you don't want to watch it, then get your Sky remote and go onto the other choices. If not, tough. Watch it. We deserved it.

Don't just make a thread on a team that thoroughly deserved their win and slag them off. It's not often you see such big scorelines. It was the same thing with Tottenham and Wigan last season, 9-1. Nobody complained.

As i said in my above post THE FOOTBALL UNITED PLAYED WAS OUTSTANDING AND AMAZING TO WATCH FOR ANYONE, ANY KID SHOULD WATCH AND LEARN!!!!

No one can say for sure its the best game because other games have not been watched. However United game had everything, Loads of goals, chances, great passing. You have no valid point on why its not only point your making is that because its United they shouldn't have game of the day, If yeovil ever played like that Im sure you wouldn't be saying it then ;)

Also sky sports has the choice of matches with the red button, if you want to watch other games click that not that hard is it ?

No need to shout.

I do have a point.

Red button only works after the rerun of the 90 minutes of Game of the Day or have you not tried it before?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Stop whining.

We've scraped minor wins in the last few weeks against teams we knew we could beat a good three-four goals. A threashing of Blackburn 7-1 is deserved of being the Game of the Day.

If you don't want to watch it, then get your Sky remote and go onto the other choices. If not, tough. Watch it. We deserved it.

Don't just make a hate thread on a team that thoroughly deserved their win. It's not often you see such big scorelines. It was the same thing with Tottenham and Wigan last season, 9-1. Nobody complained.

I did re Spurs - Wigan actually so bang goes your theory.

And I will type whatever I want as long as it is not abusive.

I type an opinion yet I am hounded down.

So much for debate.

Your opinion is complaining because United got Game of the Day.

Did you see the Game ? - If no how can you claim that its not worthy of game of the day. You just base it on the fact that its man united.

Your opinion is complaining because United got Game of the Day.

Did you see the Game ? - If no how can you claim that its not worthy of game of the day. You just base it on the fact that its man united.

Blimey does anyone read what others type without making assumptions?

You've got a point I guess. Game of the Day should probably be a competitive high scoring game rather than a romp. But I guess we'll just have to live with it, as it's not being hugely important :p

You've got a point I guess. Game of the Day should probably be a competitive high scoring game rather than a romp. But I guess we'll just have to live with it, as it's not being hugely important :p

Exactly my point. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Because your opinion is ****.

Lovely, now the abuse starts.

It was a standout performance amongst a great day of football, game of the day is chosen on their opinion. your opinion differs, fair enough. but it hardly matters. really dont see what the problem is, if you dont like it, use your remote

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.