LuckyNumber7

Reaction score
After a lot of tweaking i think i've a found an all around great tactic.
Offensively it was always good, but for underdog the defense just leaked a lot, until a used some ideas from the last "DeadCircle" so a lot of credit to his creator.

Just here to share so eventually some of you can take some joy out of this tactic.

Playing with Varzim predicted 21th in portuguese second league i came out champion with record league points.
The images are from second season with a team made of some loaned players of the senior affiliate, some crappy ones and some youngsters from the youths. Easilly i should have come out from this games slammed, but i had a great start of season proving me that the tactic could be something special.

Some can think i didnt played this games so the best is to try it.

OI : nothing
Training and team talks : assistant

Usually i change to defence and tick retain possession when defending a lead last 10 minutes.

View attachment 184498
View attachment 184496
View attachment 184494

SlamDunk_2BB50F9F-A970-499A-96E8-0D82ADC7D03F

I'll try.I enjoyed the DeadCircle. But playing at lower league (4 Brazil division) ended up giving me wrong in some games because of my defense is complicated.

good tct for me. really in need of a backup for dambusters...

Hope it works for you... it as always overperformed for me... with bad players i always entusiastically encourage them at the begin of every match also.. but use what it works best for you...