SLB and Porto the new PSG in my save?

akash777

Reaction score
I dont know if its a bug in the beta or its something to do with the tax rates.
But its like every player I bid for,SLB and Porto bid for them too and they go there?
Its kind of frustrating if you see the sLB squad in my game.
They have heaps of players they bought for greater than 20m,even bidding 20m for fabio in my team.And they even bought Inler from my team worth 19m this season,its almost as if they have unlimited money or something. :S

Also,players want to join Tottenham but not United? :S
Like the quality of players that want to joinf United is very low.
Only after winning 2 consecutive trebles or so have I been able to sign big names.
I got 95m third season and finally bought in M'Villa who had rejected my previous advances and gone to Tottenham,Strootman,Wilshere and Damiao.

Am I the only one whose getting bullied in the transfer market or is it everyone?

LOL.. Slb and Porto are big teams, what do you expect? They have a lot of money... It's not a bug.

They dont usually go buying players like that do they.Like 50-60m every season?
Especially since they arent winning anything in Europe.
And they got Lars Bender,Schurrle etc. off my nose,like me being United.And giving them exactly the deal they want,no negotiations.Still they go there for similar or a bit better wage. :S

And I recently offered a contract to a youth from Swansea which he accepted but now he is shown in my team screen but whenever I click on him to offer him on loan or something,it says make offer etc.

Like the poor 5 star potential is not getting any game time for this reason.

dont forget hulk left porto so they might not has bought in any one to replace him that could be why porto have lost of money and the same for benfica as they sold one of there players forgot who he was but i know that both hulk and befica player was both sold for 40million

they probably have money because porto sold hulk for 60 million and slb sold witsel for 40 million so not a bug they have alot of cash

well, it's obvious that everyone would prefer Porto to United, as for benfica... :p

Especially since they arent winning anything in Europe.

In the last 9 years Porto won 1 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Uefa Cup, 1 Europa League and 1 Champions League. They have a big reputation, that matters for the players, and Porto has a lot of money, they sold Hulk and they are still getting paid for Falcao.

Last edited: