Sleep Paralysis.. Happened to anyone?

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
...what supernatural side? It is as GC explained it, there is no supernatural element to it.

Its called acute Zombieism. Many a man has been beheaded due to suspected Zombieism. When will the sleep paralasis awareness be known!?

Does my arm being asleep count?

Sometimes I can barely move the ******

Does my arm being asleep count?

Sometimes I can barely move the ******

Thats just down to your massive *********ion addicition I suspect...

(or seriously it's just lack of blood flow due to not moving them for a while or lying on them cutting off circulation a bit)

(or seriously it's just lack of blood flow due to not moving them for a while or lying on them cutting off circulation a bit)

More like sleeping with my arms above my head.

Then when I need to roll over I have to grab my arm and move it.

How very un-rational. Doing something that often comes with hallucinations isn't a rational explanation for ghosts, otherwhise mushrooms would be supernatural and LSD would be paranormal.

***** slap the unlogical!

People like to ignore science to create bullshit theories about the supernatural. It's how society rollz.

Some people say..........yankin' the plank with a dead arm is an interesting experience.

Never happened to me. Though once I did float away from my bed like Jesus Christ. That might have been a dream though.

Never happened to me. Though once I did float away from my bed like Jesus Christ. That might have been a dream though.

I'm pretty sure Jesus Christ never floated out of his bed...

btw...Aliens

I'm pretty sure Jesus Christ never floated out of his bed...

btw...Aliens

Oh, he did. It was in the "behind the scenes: the new testament" God posted on /b/ the other day. It might have been aliens who abducted me though, good point.

Back